Check-in & check-out times
- Check-in time is 4pm. Check-out time is 11am.
- Management reserves the right to charge $25/hr for late check-out.
- Reservation agents are not at liberty to offer or imply that early check-in or late check-out is available.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- The person whose name appears on the reservation will be held liable for the entire amount of any damages, losses or theft (in excess of the deposit) caused by any member of his/her party. You must provide age identification at the gate, or you will be denied entry and all monies forfeited.
- A Key Code to the door lock will be provided for access to the rental Unit.
- SeaEsta Reservations will be your point of contact, not the front desk. The front desk will not be able to help with maintenance or housekeeping issues, nor provide extra supplies.Contact Information for Reservations:
Call from USA: 1-800-406-1891
Desde México: 800-099-0781
Email: Info@laspalmas-mex.comOccupancy Rules
- Wristbands identifying you and your party are required to be worn for the duration of your stay.
- Occupancy limits are strictly adhered to at Las Palmas. If you bring additional guests to the property that are not within the occupancy limits you may be subject to eviction and will not receive a refund. Las Palmas Security and Management reserves the right to question any guest not wearing a wristband while on the property.
- NO extra guests are permitted beyond the occupancy stated in your reservation and condo/villa capacity.
Payments & Deposits
Please note that all prices are subject to change without notice. Current prices can be found in the reservation system.
• All reservations require a payment of $75.00 to hold the reservation at the time of booking. This amount will be applied to the remaining balance due. • If making your reservation within thirty (30) days of your arrival date, payment in full is required.
• Payment of the remaining balance due is required 30 days prior to your arrival and your credit or debit card will automatically be charged.
• We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX or E-Check.
- Cancellations cannot be done though the automated web site. To cancel you must e-mail the request to email@example.com. The subject line should contain the name on the reservation and the reservation or confirmation number.
- The amount any refund depends on when the cancellation is requested and the arrival date. • Once a payment has been processed, all cancellations are subject to a minimum $75 fee per reservation.
- Cancellation less than 30 days but more than 14 days prior to arrival date: In addition to the automatic cancellation fee in the amount of $75.00 USD, an amount equal to the first night’s rental rate, plus a 4% Rebooking Fee on all refunded amounts greater than $75.00 shall also apply.
- If a cancellation is less than 14 days prior to arrival date: No refunds will be given.
- There is no refund for reservation where the guest does not arrive.
- There is no refund for early check out.
- No refunds will be given to any guest who is cautioned and/or evicted by the management, resort security or local police for violations of the resort’s rules for guests.
- Management reserves the right to issue refunds in the form of check made payable to the individual on the reservation and to mail it within 14 days of refund date.
- If you booked the reservation with an agent, you must cancel the reservation with the agent. Reservations created though an agent are subject to additional fees.
- Important: If you cancel a reservation you will receive a cancellation notice via e-mail. Please make sure you receive a notice of cancellation.
Please note that our cancellation policy does not make exceptions for personal emergencies (such as family illness or death), transportation failures, poor weather, road and/or border closures, government disputes, labor strikes, border unrest, failure or lack of utilities, natural catastrophes, acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the control of SeaEsta Reservations, and in order to avoid such cancellation fees we recommend that our guests purchase travel insurance.
• Guest may reschedule each reservation one time at no cost. Any subsequent reschedule is subject to an additional $20 fee.
• Changes in reservations are subject to current rates. If you need to reschedule a stay you will be credited the amount of your prior reservation towards the new one. Any difference in price will need to be paid.
• If rescheduling of a reservation is done within the period that would have resulted in a cancellation fee, then amount of that fee will be applied towards any subsequent cancellations. This means you cannot change a reservation out to a further date, and then later cancel the reservation and avoid the initial fees. Any refunds that are the result of rescheduling are subject to a 3% finance fee.
• There are no changes of condo/villa or rescheduling within 30 days of check in date.
Future Discount and Sales Specials
Management reserves the right to offer rentals at various rates based on current and perceived future market conditions. No obligation exists or is implied to reduce an existing reservation rate to match a lower rate being currently offered.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be present and have a valid ID to receive their wristbands.
- No pets of any kind are permitted.
- Smoking in the units is not permitted. Offenders are subject to loss of security deposit.
- No fireworks are permitted on the property.
- No ATV’s or motorcycles are prohibited on resort walkways.
- Motorized vehicles of any type are prohibited on Sandy Beach
- Speed Limit=5 mph.
- You may bring your ATV’s and trailers, but it is at the discretion of management as to where a trailer may be parked based on the occupancy of resort. Only Las Palmas guests are permitted on the property.
- Loud music or behavior disruptive to other guests is strictly prohibited. Music or other entertainment devices are permitted only with the use of earphones in all common areas (including all pools and hot tubs).
- Room occupancy limits are enforced, and management reserves the right to distribute and require rental guests to wear wrist bands indicating they are a paid guest.
- Please do not walk in between the villas. Walkways are provided for your convenience.
- Please do not hang towels on balcony railings to dry.
- Keep Las Palmas safe and friendly – please report any infractions to Resort Security.
- No glass bottles or glassware of any kind is allowed at the pool at any time.
- Coolers are allowed at the pool with the following guidelines: Coolers must be 48 quarts or smaller, clean in appearance and absolutely no glass allowed. Coolers must be kept out of the main traffic areas for the safety of all guests. All trash must be cleaned and removed when you are done.
- All condos and homes are privately owned. Furniture and décor may change without notice. Guests should not take furniture, electronics or wears from one unit to another.
- SeaEsta Reservations makes every effort to keep you in the room assigned at the time the reservation was created. Due to maintenance, security and other circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to move you to an equally accommodating unit should it be necessary.
- Water and electrical outages do occur on occasion in Puerto Penasco. Such inconveniences are not limited to Las Palmas Beach Resort and as such management will not offer any restitution should such an event occur.
Pools & Hot Tubs
No Lifeguards on duty at any Pools/Hot Tubs. Swim at your own Risk.
- Pool rules are posted and must be followed.
- Pools and hot tubs are not heated year-round. During the winter season, at least one pool and one hot tub will be heated but not all pools and hot tubs will be heated during off-season. Pool schedules are determined by the Homeowner’s Association and management can not alter the routine.
- Pool and hot tub rules are posted throughout the resort and must be followed by all Resort guests and owners. The negative edge beach pool is ADULT only (18 years and older). The rule applies to both sides of the pool
- Pool towels are not provided and you will not be able to check them out at the pool hut. Please bring your own pool and beach towels.
Pool and Hot tub Hours
Beachfront Pool and Hot Tub: 8:00 am- 11:00 pm
Clubhouse Pool and Hot Tub: 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Baja/Grande Pool and Hot Tub: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Bonita and Delphin Hot Tub: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Hours are subject to change
Las Palmas Beachfront Resort is committed to respect your privacy. The resort, nor SeaEsta Reservations will sell or in any way distribute your name or any information related to your stay at the resort to anyone or any entity.